|Your website is the most valuable digital marketing asset|
As the world of internet is growing too fast and technology is penetrating our way of thinking, the website becomes the primary needed thing for any growing business. The growth of the businesses in industry mainly depends on their website to sell products and services to customers. Web development has impacted personal networking and marketing. Websites are no longer simply tools for work or for business, but serve more broadly for communication, social networking and branding.
While accessing your general marketing technique, which likely incorporates conventional and digital marketing efforts, it's essential to perceive how your website design influences or affects your main objectives. As a web development company working with firms across the globe to construct B2B sites as per different styles, tastes, and to suit a wide range of brands, we comprehend the esteem significance of extraordinary web design.
So next time when you will make a digital marketing strategy plan for your business, don’t forget that website is the most valuable asset.
Web design trends are more agile and evolving at a more rapid rate than previously. Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online before visiting the small business or making a purchase with them, this signifies that your website is playing a vital role. At this point your website must be responsive, with proper CTA, navigations, relevant information, SEO friendly. 68% of all web users leave a website because of poor design and we don’t want to leave our customer at any cost.
Would like to share some facts related to Website design & development:
- Around 40% of web traffic leave a website on the off chance that it doesn't load before 3 seconds.
- Once your site loads, clients make a sentiment in .05 seconds.
- Bullet point records are perused by 15% a larger number of individuals than records without bullet point.
- Clients read pretty much a 1/4 of the data on a website page.
- 88% of clients are less inclined to return if they had an awful user experience.
- Websites with 51 – 100 pages generate 48% more traffic than websites with 1 – 50 pages
Rebelute Digital Solutions,has one goal and one target just: to use their outstanding group of skill to take clients' associations from extraordinary to great to re-design your online presence to make a plentifully required backing in business.